(updated January 2022)
Sometimes something you love online just doesn't look as great as you'd hoped. Thats ok, as much as we try to take the risk out of online shopping it can still be tricky.
Online Returns must be received back to our PO BOX within 30 days of your purchase date.
In Store Purchases must be returned for exchange within 10 days of purchase date.
- We do not offer in any circumstances refunds for change of mind purchases. A store credit will be issued for the price you paid for the item. Store credits do not include your original shipping costs. Just the price of the item. To be clear change of minds include everything other than a faulty item. If an item does not fit the way you had hoped that it still a change of mind. Refunds will only be given for an item that is deemed faulty, if a replacement is not available.
- Due to our high turn over of styles we can not guarantee exchanges, however if you email us and let us know you are wanting to exchange sizes we can certainly put the item on hold for you until we receive your return parcel back. In these circumstances we would ask you to include a prepaid self addresses Australia Post bag in with your return, that way we can send your exchange item directly to you. Making the whole process faster.
- Purchases of SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL. There is absolutely no returns on any items in our SALE section. Any sale items returned will not be provided a credit and they will not be returned to the sender.
- Postage of your Return Item is at your own expense. We recommend sending the return item with tracking and keep a copy of that tracking number for your own records. Bodhi Blu is not responsible for your return parcel. TIP* We highly recommend sending your return in a Pre Paid Australia Post Bag, even the smallest bag has a weight limit of 5kg. So you will be surprised how much you can roll up and squeeze into the smaller size bags. No need to pay more for postage if you don't need too.
- All items must be returned unworn with tags and labels attached. Items are inspected upon return and if not in original condition will be sent back at senders expense. Please take great care when trying garments on, makeup and deodorant stains happen easily. We can not accept returns with any marks. stains, odours or animal hair.
- Store credits must be used within 3 years of issue, they can not be used with any other offer or promotion, they do not cover shipping costs and must be used in one transaction. Credits can be used online or in store.
- Due to the growth of our store it is no longer just one person you will speak to in emails and messages. So please include your printed return note with your name and order number when sending back your return. Once your return parcel arrives back to us please allow 3-5 working days for an email from us with your credit details.
- Our return address is:
Bodhi Blu Returns
PO BOX 830
Paradise Point QLD 4216
- Please inspect your items carefully upon receiving them. If there are any faults you must inform us via email within 3 days of delivery. If a fault is found in the garment after that time we may not accept it.
- In cases of faulty items we will ask for photos and we may request the item be sent back. Upon arrival the item will be inspected. If the item is deemed faulty a refund or exchange (if available) will be offered. Your return postage costs would also be refunded by Bodhi Blu.
- Please ensure your garment is treated with care and you adhere to the garment care label. We will not offer refund, exchange or credits on items that have been mistreated. For each individual style of garment we sell 30+ pieces, it would be most unusual for an item to shrink when treated correctly if none of the other 30+ customers have reported shrinking. We do not offer credits, exchanges or refund on items that have been worn and washed and then reported too of "shrunk".
- These terms are as per the ACCC guidelines.