(updated November 2020)
Sometimes something you love online just doesn't look as great as you'd hoped. Thats ok, online shopping can be tricky.
Online Returns must be requested via email within 7 days of your delivery. Item must then be delivered back to us within 30 days of original purchase date.
In Store Purchases must be returned for exchange within 10 days of purchase.
- To request a return for your online purchase please email us email@example.com
We do not offer in any circumstances refunds for change of mind purchases. A store credit will be issued for the price you paid for the item. Store credits do not include your original shipping costs. Just the price of the item. To be clear change of minds include everything other then a faulty item. If an item does not fit the way you had hoped that it still a change of mind. Refunds will only be given for an item that is faulty.
- Due to our high turn over of styles we can not offer straight exchanges or hold sizes/items for exchange.
- Purchases of SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL. There is absolutely no change of mind returns on any items in our SALE section. If a parcel is returned containing sale items it will be sent return to sender. SALE ITEMS INCLUDE ITEMS PURCHASED DURING MAJOR STORE WIDE CLEARANCE SALES.. such as BOXING DAY, EOFY, BLACK FRIDAY, CLICK FRENZY ETC)
- Postage of your Return Item is at your own expense. We recommend sending the return item with tracking and keep a copy of that tracking number for your own records. Bodhi Blu is not responsible for your return parcel. TIP* We highly recommend sending your return in a Pre Paid Australia Post Bag, even the smallest bag has a weight limit of 5kg. So you will be surprised how much you can roll up and squeeze into the smaller size bags. No needs to more for postage if you don't need too.
- All items must be returned unworn with tags and labels attached. Items are inspected upon return and if not in original condition will be sent back at senders expense. Please take great care when trying garments on, makeup and deodorant stains happen easily. We can not accept returns with any form of sized marks or animal hair attached.
- Store credits must be used within 12 months of issue, they can not be used with any other offer or promotion, they do not cover shipping costs and must be used in one transaction. Credits can be used online or in store.
- Due to the growth of our store it is no longer just one person you will speak to in emails and messages. So please include your note with your name and order number when sending back your return. We process returns twice per week. So once your return parcel arrives back to us please allow 3-5 working days for an email from us with your credit details.
- To download our Return Form please click here
- Please inspect your items carefully upon receiving them. If there are any faults you must inform us via email within 7 days of delivery. If a fault is found in the garment after that time we may not accept it.
- In cases of faulty items we will ask for photos and request the item be sent back. Upon arrival the item will be inspected. If the item is deemed faulty a refund or exchange (if available) will be offered. Postage costs would also be refunded by Bodhi Blu.
- These terms are as per the ACCC guidelines.
- Please ensure your garment is treated with care and you adhere to the garment care label. We will not offer refund, exchange or credits on items that have been mistreated. For each individual style of garment we sell 30+ pieces, it would be most unusual for an item to shrink when treated correctly if none of the other 30+ customers have reported shrinking. We do not offer credits, exchanges or refund on items that have been worn and washed and then reported too of "shrunk".